3D printing – will definitly have an impact
Posted on November 18, 2011 by Peter Fransson
I have been reading and following a lot of discussions on how fast 3D printing is evolving and I definitly think that this technology will make a big difference for the future.
Imagine a scenario when we don’t have to ship spareparts, just send the 3D model and print the part locally – amazing.
We have started a LinkedIn group to discuss this and other near-future technologies, please join and feel free to express yourself and discuss emerging IT Technologies.
- 3D printing (explainingthefuture.com)
- Printing Parts (technologyreview.com)
- Urbee 3D printed car (fabbaloo.com)
- 8 Amazing things made with 3D printers (p.printingchoice.com)
- 3D printing, soon a food printer in every kitchen (smartplanet.com)
- 3D printing going Mainstream (thetechlabs.com)
- 3D printed concert flute (engagdet.com)
- 3-D Printing: End of Our Throw-Away Culture? (bigthink.com)